Monday, November 21, 2011

Specific brands/ideas for hair, makeup, health, etc.?

I am on the swim team and I wear a cap but of course my hair always get soaked with chlorine. How often do you think I should wash/condition it? And is there any specific brands of shampoo, conditioner or any thing that should help keep my hair healthy from chlorine, cold weather, etc.? Ideas on how to get my hair to grow faster?





Also, I like makeup but nothing too expensive. I love lip gloss, and I really want it to be natural looking, so you can't really notice I'm wearing makeup unless you are right in front of me. Sometimes I get dark circles under my eyes and I was wondering what I should use to cover it up... concealer, foundation...And any specific brands that are not that expensive but work wonderfully and don't clog pores or cause acne? I like eyeliner but it's so hard to put on because I can't get it close to my eyes and they smear, etc. Tips? I know I'm asking a lot but please, I want a lot of responses!!! Thanks!!Specific brands/ideas for hair, makeup, health, etc.?
A good shampoo and conditioner is the New Aussie line.. the best one for your hair would be Aussie Moisture, because chlorine does insanely dry hair out. You should definitely wash your hair right after you've been in the pool because the longer you leave it in the more damage it does...





a good site to check out for cheap make-up is





www.eyeslipsface.com





really cheap but really good.. its insane :) and there are a lot of neutrals to choose from..





For the dark circles try putting cucumber slices or warm green tea bags on your eyes every now and then, it should help .. to hide them dot concealer under eye and blend it..





Hope ALL of this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment