Monday, November 21, 2011

How should i do my hair / makeup for school tomorow FIRST DAY BACK?

i need help deciding on how i should wear my hair and how i should do my makeup for school tomorow


i have dark brown hair


longer then shoulder length


and there is no strict rules at my school for makeup!


heres a picture : http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/maddieedwards95/?action=view%26amp;current=l_cf07ef9d22b7438cb6596fd1d819423f.jpg


im the brunette haha and im with my sister shes 6'2 and im not actually that short


and how old do i look ?


thankssssHow should i do my hair / makeup for school tomorow FIRST DAY BACK?
wear ur hair like that and u look 15? and ur veryy pretty and just wear a natual make-up with a nice black eye-liner?How should i do my hair / makeup for school tomorow FIRST DAY BACK?
The first day back at school can be pretty 'defining' in the sense that everyone sees who has changed and who hasn't and how.


Your hair looks lovely the way it was in the photo, the half-up-half-down look with the fringe, but maybe a headband or head wrap could go with that hair style (so that it separates your fringe and the rest of your hair), and if you went with the head wrap, tie the know near the side so that you can see the edges of the wrap slightly stick out, and flow over your shoulder.





You look to be about 12-13, and I'd keep the make-up light and just accentuate your main features.A bit of blush/bronzer to highlight your cheek bones and youthfulness, and mascara to show off your eyes,with a little eye-liner- but not dark.





Whatever you do, don't pack it on, it looks way too artificial when girls do that! You look good the way you are!!





Have fun on the first day back hun!
holy crap where are you from?! I thought we started school early in Hawaii(we start in late july)


i think your really pretty. maybe just get a trim.
HAHA I don't go back till Tuesday!!!!!





P.S. I live in Australia not America
HAHA I dont go back until August!!
HAHA I don't go back til September.
hehe i miss middle school. u look 12-13. light makeup, ur hair looks nice in the pic. so just let it go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment