Monday, November 21, 2011

Some tips on doing hair, makeup and changin in about 15minutes? see details?

ok, so when i start school this year i am taking a subject where we will be going to the pool alot to do our bronze medallion. There will be approx. 10-15 girls in the class, and we will be expected to get changed in 15 minutes. I will also have to do something with my hair and put a little makeup on in that time.





I plan to get changed as fast as possible, and put my shoes on in the bus to save time. I will probably just towel dry and scrunch my hair with a little mousse and probably put it up loosely on the bus in a messy bun/ponytail. What I am really worried about is makeup. We aren't supposed to wear makeup at school, but i wear tinted moisturiser and a little mascara, and lip balm. Only problem is, I'm worried I wont be able to do it in time. I'll probably just touch up my moisture tint and concealer, and add a little lip balm on the bus. I dont want to have to worry bout eye makeup.





Do you have any tips so i can change/prettyfy quicker!





much appreciated!


thanksxxxxxxxxxSome tips on doing hair, makeup and changin in about 15minutes? see details?
ahaha thats funny cam s. well, during your swimming weeks or months id use fake tan on my face, this will even out your complexion and look as if you are wearing foundation already so you wont have to worry about that





for the mascara bit you could always get your eye lashes tinted and then it will look like you are wearing mascara but without all the extra hassle.





lip balm can be done on the bus. for your hair id just use some mousse like you said and maybe use a cool headband. you can easily put your hair in a pretty, messy bun or side ponty tail on the bus, this will look good.





as for changing and drying off just put your shoes on in the bus like you said. oh and,





GO FOR YOUR LIFE haha!





hope ive helped and good luck.Some tips on doing hair, makeup and changin in about 15minutes? see details?
sure! youre young - forget the tinted moisturiser and buy bronzer and put it on with a big blush brush on your cheeks and forehead for a sunkissed look... should take approx 15 seconds... then slap on smudge free mascara and glossy lip gloss... concealer if you have too before the bronzer.... with scrunched hair you will look hot!!
Use a paper bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment