Monday, November 21, 2011

Can anyone suggest scene hair/makeup tips quickly?

I'm actually emo but I love the scene look. My school won't let me do anything extreme with my hair. Can anyone give me tips quickly because I'm going makeup shopping in a second.Can anyone suggest scene hair/makeup tips quickly?
Well, I can very much tell you cut your hair by yourself. It's unfortunately obvious. I don't know to what extremes your school allows, but I would suggest adding a little style into your hair. Scene/Emo hair have tons of choppy layers, randomly placed. I'm unsure of what you would actually want to do with your hair. You can always buy hair extensions to add length to your hair, though good quality extensions are quite pricey. And you can always cut your hair shorter. I don't know exactly what you want to do. Type in emo/scene hair into Google or Photobucket. Tons of styles come up. I found a few that I find cute on girls.





http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3272/2504鈥?/a>


http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q138/鈥?/a>


http://www.myemohairstyles.com/gallery/f鈥?/a>








The makeup is the easy part. Most Emo/Scene makeup consists of dark eyeshadows and thick black eyeliners. Basically, just apply the eyeshadow to your eyelids and put on eyeliner below your eyes, as thickly as you like. You can always add small things like mascara or blush. Pale colored lips seem to be in for the scene look.





http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/鈥?/a>Can anyone suggest scene hair/makeup tips quickly?
Get black eyeshadows and liners, and big big fake eyelashes. Also get clips and bows for your hair. And very pale lipstick.





Get a fine toothed comb, and backcomb your hair. It doesn't involve dying your hair, which is a bit extreme, but backcombing your hair is the ultimate scene look.
Make your eyes stand out as much as possible. ex: Cat eye black eyeliner, mascara, black eyeshadow, etc.


I recommend getting liquid liner as it looks blacker than pencil.


LOTS of bows, the clip-in type, for your hair, and just make your hair look as poofy as possible without looking like a lion. ;) lol
try getting a BUNCH of accerorices for ur hair


and make sure u get eyeliner, blush, mascara and some red and black eyeshadow for the shadowy eye effect


have fun shoppings! =P





PLZZ keep me in mind while choosing your best answer


=D

No comments:

Post a Comment