Monday, November 21, 2011

[Picture] Improve my appearance.... hair, makeup??? tips?

Thanks for clicking on my question!


I am 16 looking for a new trendy, but practical hairstyle/look. I constantly wear my hair in a ponytail because I don't think it looks good down. I would like to keep it it's color (its been highlighted) and maybe I will add some natural looking highlights later. Also, I would like to keep it shoulder length or longer.


As for makeup, I like a very natural look. I have a young face, and don't wear that much makeup except a bit of concealer under my eyes. mascara, and tinted chapstick.


Guys just aren't into me...I don't know why, maybe I should be doing something differently. I guess I don't have a lot of confidence and I am shy... its really hard to me to be outgoing!





Please tell me your ideas!








http://tinypic.


com/2mpivb44





Thanks!








Also the link is broken up because yahoo won't let me post links... i don't know why. Put PLEASE copy and paste the link and give me your ideas![Picture] Improve my appearance.... hair, makeup??? tips?
you are like really pretty.


and you sound SO nice and you also just look like you are nice and friendly.





i think that you should wear your hair down, it looks really pretty.


maybe you could just like straigten it more sleek like?


or even make your hair more wavy?


the way you wear your hair now, it does seem practical.


it seems grown up.


dont worry about guys.


they are stupid.


and since you are shy, maybe they dont see how great you are?





i know it is hard to become more outgoing, trust me.


but you can do it in small steps.


like when working in class, if you sit next to a guy ask him something.


i am not sure.


but i do hope i helped.


:][Picture] Improve my appearance.... hair, makeup??? tips?
I'd say to keep your hair the way it is, but curl it with barrel irons, to get soft curly/ wavy hair. Like how all those celebrities do it. It's really easy and it would look really glamourous on you!





Otherwise, I'd suggest thinning out your brows a bit or maybe even going to get them tinted lighter at a salon, since the difference between them and your hair can be slightly distracting.





Don't go wearing too much makeup to attract boys, you have such natural beauty :)
You are very pretty, but the one thing I thought of immediately when I saw your pictures was blush. You look very washed out in both pictures (though it could just be the lighting). Not a lot, not clown makeup, just a pinky-peach to warm up your colour a little bit. You might want to cut some thick bangs into your hair, that way you look different but get to keep the length. Honestly, the thing you need most though is confidence! You ARE a gorgeous girl :)
You are pretty!And I like your hair down!..But if you want something different,Go to http://www.taaz.com/ ...Register..it's free...And then upload a pic of you with your hair UP and also put your bangs up if they are in your face in any way...then you just outline your eyes,mouth,teeth,etc...Until you get done then you can add make up,and fix different hairstyles!And when you finish just save it to your computer and hope,dream,and pray that you can actually do that to your hair!!


Hope I helped!!


%26lt;3 4 eva and always,Jocie!
omg omg omg! you're drop dead gorgeous! and don't let anyone tell you else wise. the makeup and everything is perfect! don't change anything but have confidence. the right guy will come. any guy who wouldn't be interested is ridiculous. they're just into sluts who look fake. the right guy will come, i have the same problem.
maybe at some low lights, or become a light brunette


your make up's good, don't take this offensively, but may i suggest getting a different shape for your eyebrows? or if you're going to have it that light get them tinted. and then maybe some bronzer. try straightening your hair?





youre really pretty, don't worry!
If guys aren't into you then it's something else about you that you are doing that is making them not be into you.





You are pretty though.





Find something you want to do for your appearance. I don't got any suggestions
I think your actually Pretty but you don't relay look 16 keep using what you have but add some lip gloss and maybe some brown eye liner and earth toned eye shadow maybe crul you hair or straightin it with a flat iorn and some blush
Guys aren't into you???


Geez...don't change anything. Just give it some time. Concentrate on school while you can because your situation will change!!
They are intimated. Don't change anything you are gorgeous just the way you are. :)
Your facial apperance is great, I believe if you dress differently then they will notice you and wont seem to be shy...
Don't complain..you're totally gorgeous.
haha you intimidate them, that's why





you are very pretty!
Omg, I'm glad you don't put on so much makeup because you look so naturally pretty!
DO NOT i repeat DO NOT change your image your really really pretty why guys are not into you i dont know
I think you looks beautiful with your hair down





If you are sick of it though, try straightning it with a hair iron.





Chi makes great ones, and on amazon they are the cheapest you will find it.











You natural look suits you very well.


But how about trying just a few changes.


How about some tan eye shadow that is the same color as your skin, lash blast mascara in very black, curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler before putting on the mascara, and try burts bee's chapstick.





I think that would look great on you:]





I'm the same way. I'm very shy too. But i just remeber that i have great friends by me, and that will give me confidence. Right now, go in a mirror and look at yourself. Say to yourself'; I am Beautiful';


and beleive yourself:]





look at your tan skin, and beautiful eyes! Being confident will take some time, but it will gradually come:]





\For the guy thing: try becoming friends with them. It will eventually turn into a relationship:]





Hope this helped, and good luck!!:]





Xoxo,


Meaghan:]:]
no no no dont change your image. your really really pretty :)


x
you're fine the way you are
blush, eye liner
hey!


your pretty
I wouldent change a thing ;)
don't change


your so pretty[:
omg.. u are really pretty.. i'm jealous :D
Your pretty....so be confident that's the number one key without confidence guys wont be interested


And really you don't have to do that much try cutting your hair an inch or two get it layered that would be really cute, but get it layered towards the bottom.


And then try straightening your hair then it would be super cute =]


Makeup wise you don't really need any but if you want to dress it up i would try a smoky eye.If you don't know how to do it look a video up on you tube.Try a light pink lip gloss and eyeliner gives your eyes a little bit of a sexy tone so try that.


BUT remember confidence is the key!!!!


Email me if you want anything more


~Blondie~=]
You're already very pretty. Honestly since you're really young, you shouldn't wear a lot of makeup...it'll just give off a negative image (like you're easy). Your skin is beautiful so maintain it and at most all you need is mascara and eyeliner and maybe some blush/ concealer if you're feeling sickly or pale. As for your hair have you ever considered curling it slightly? http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://home.rasysa.com/afloat/style/image/17822_11.jpg%26amp;imgrefurl=http://www.mallvibes.com/beauty-discussion/6142-how-do-japanese-girls-get-their-hair-like.html%26amp;usg=__Q97803E-g08DYQXggy3_xL1cFVU=%26amp;h=560%26amp;w=373%26amp;sz=240%26amp;hl=en%26amp;start=6%26amp;um=1%26amp;tbnid=fdaDXKXpB4Bd4M:%26amp;tbnh=133%26amp;tbnw=89%26amp;prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcurled%2Bhair%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dcom.google:en-US:official%26sa%3DN


Remember guys are attracted to confidence!! People think that you have to be loud (and obnoxiously annoying) to seem outgoing but you really don't. You don't have to start flirting with them or anything just be more open and talk to them just like anyone else. :) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment