Monday, November 21, 2011

I think this gothic/emo/scene (I can't tell the difference anymore) girl (jet-black hair/makeup) likes me.

I think she's older than me and I think she has a boyfriend.


I wear long hair (shoulder growing to above shoulder blades) but I have natural brown hair and i don't wear makeup. I do wear a lot of black t-shirts though but with blue jeans. (I'm the t-shirt and jeans kind of guy) Should I do something about this? Or leave it alone?I think this gothic/emo/scene (I can't tell the difference anymore) girl (jet-black hair/makeup) likes me.
so what. if ya like her back then go fo itI think this gothic/emo/scene (I can't tell the difference anymore) girl (jet-black hair/makeup) likes me.
Being discriminating used to be a good thing. Run away!
A lot of them are into cutting, maybe a box of razor blades?
i dont c why it matters
Just leave it just dont make any moves that could lead her on
if she's got a boyfriend, there is nothing you can do about it.


do you like her? if not, don't worry about it.
I think you should offer her some sort of gift, perhaps a dead cat. I heard those people are into that type of thing. Hope this helps!
wait until you are positive she likes you , then do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment