Monday, November 21, 2011

Homecoming help! Dress, shoes, hair, makeup! Please help!?

http://www.magicmomentsprom.com/item/Mor鈥?/a>





I love love love love LOVE that dress right there, so I will probabaly get it ina size 0 (will that fit if i'm only 5 feet?) and the red color.


Do you like that dress? Is it too dressey for homecoming?





I have blonde hair blue eyes, im really petite (haha), my skin in kinda tan ish, sometimes pink :l, and kinda tan. Red normally makes me look good, though. I cant find it in chocolate, I cant figure out how to view it.





I was thinking maybe silver sparkly shoes? Do you think that would look cute?





And I want my hair to be down, but I dont think I can afford to go to a hair salon, should I curl it?





Im going to the mac makeup counter, what kind of make up should I have?





Is that to dressy? I'm 14 and a freshman, btw :]]


Thank Youu %26lt;3Homecoming help! Dress, shoes, hair, makeup! Please help!?
OMG i love that dress and its not to dressy and its adorible and i would wear it with gold shoes and yess curl your hair. you will look fab :p haha good luck hun%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment