Monday, November 21, 2011

How should I do my hair/makeup/jewelry/shoes with this dress for Prom?

I'm getting this dress for my prom:





http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/pr鈥?/a>





I'm just kind of looking for the best advice and suggestions as to what i put with it, like my hair, makeup and jewelry etc.





I have about the same complexion as:


Zoe Saldana


http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Zoe-S鈥?/a>





andd about the same build.


(tall and skinny)





... kinda useless info buttt who knows it may help.





So yea, thanks sooooo much ahead of time and any info or suggestions will be really appreciated.How should I do my hair/makeup/jewelry/shoes with this dress for Prom?
thats a nice dresss


like hair part in the middle or side but down with curls/waves near the bottom and subtle but nice makeup since the dress is really softHow should I do my hair/makeup/jewelry/shoes with this dress for Prom?
You could leave your hair down, but for a slightly more ';done'; look, without being overdone, I would curl it and tease the crown slightly, and put it in a low side ponytail, wrapping the rubberband with hair. Otherwise put the pony part in a loose bun style. I would also suggest bangles or a chunky (gold or silver) bracelet. If you wear makeup and want it to be slightly different, I would pull the green tone from the dress and use that for accents on your eyes. Otherwise, keep it more neutral toned, with a nice gloss! If yu have pierced ears, keep the earrings simple also.

No comments:

Post a Comment