Monday, November 21, 2011

[Picture] Improve my appearance.... hair, makeup??? tips?

Thanks for clicking on my question!


I am 16 looking for a new trendy, but practical hairstyle/look. I constantly wear my hair in a ponytail because I don't think it looks good down. I would like to keep it it's color and maybe I will add some natural looking highlights later. Also, I would like to keep it shoulder length or longer.


As for makeup, I like a very natural look. I have a young face, and don't wear that much makeup except a bit of concealer under my eyes and mascara.


Guys just aren't into me...I don't know why, maybe I should be doing something differently.





Please tell me your ideas!








http://tinypic.


com/2mpivb44





Thanks!








Also the link is broken up because yahoo won't let me post links... i don't know why. Put PLEASE copy and paste the link and give me your ideas![Picture] Improve my appearance.... hair, makeup??? tips?
you're very pretty, so I don't think you need any help in the look department, except the fact that you're hair looks amazing down!! You should wear it like that more often. Guys like feminine girls, and wearing a ponytail everday doesn't exactly showcase that.


But yes, you look younger than you are. I'm the same way, so don't feel bad! I'm a sophomore--15 and am often mistaken for 13 because I have a petite body and young face, but a lot of guys like that I'm cute. It's probably because you're shy or not confident. Just be more talkative to everyone around you. Smile a lot, and soon you will not only meet more guys but girl friends as well and be a happier person.


Good luck![Picture] Improve my appearance.... hair, makeup??? tips?
You look perfect the way you are. Trying to change yourself is messing with perfection. If you ask me, I'd like a girl who doesn't use makeup. It makes a girl unnatural looking and just totally takes the slightest interest in the girl out of me. The more natural a girl is, the better she looks! If you want someone to like you, you don't want them to like you just because of your looks right? They should like you for who you are and you shouldn't rely on improving your appearance!
I don't know why guys aren't into you either. You're absolutely gorgeous! :)


I think you should have your hair down - your first picture is stunning - and have some curls. That'd look beautiful on you.


As for the makeup, I think you should bring out your eyes. Go for some fine eyeliner, possibly not black, and some blusher to make your cheeks rosier, but only by a bit.


Otherwise, just do what you're doing in your first picture.
I think you're very pretty I wouldn't dye your hair, most people dye their hair to get your color! Try straightening it or giving it a little extra curl, as for makeup it seems from the picture that you have very clear skin I wouldn't mess it up with makeup just try a funky eye shadow out it'll give you color and change up your usual look.
You're fairly pretty.


I really don't think you need any improvements in the look department. I think you probably just lack the personality that guys go ga ga for. Are you the girl next door type?





I actually highly recommend you read ';Why Men Love Bitches'; book (It's a best seller!). It's a very good book that'll nab you a harem of guys in no time. It worked for me :]
I do the same thing, wear a ponytail everyday,.


And friends constantly saying ';Leave You're hair out';.


:P They don't know what it's liek to have long hair.


Well, get bangs. Everyone looks pretty with bangs.


You're face is pretty, no makeup.
you're very pretty. try straightening your hair, wearing mascara without eyeliner and a light, rosy shade of blush. use eyebrightener instead of eyeshadow and a shiny lipgloss.
mascara light blue eyeshadow and pink lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment