Monday, November 21, 2011

Big Sister Little Sister Lock in at my Church I need ideas of what to bring. Like for hair and makeup...?

we do there hair and Makeup I need Ideas for what I could do with their hair and what I should bring for the Lock In!





No stupid stuff plz!!Big Sister Little Sister Lock in at my Church I need ideas of what to bring. Like for hair and makeup...?
call a beauty school in your immediate area and see if they would bring over some of their students to volunteer their new talents.....they do alot of this kind of stuff around my area. Free publicity if you say thanks to them in the paper and maybe have a picture of the students doing the lockins hair.Big Sister Little Sister Lock in at my Church I need ideas of what to bring. Like for hair and makeup...?
just do makeovers, read from magazines and do their quizzes and fun activities (like making masks) paint toe nails, or dress up. Just do stuff like you did when you were like 10 or something.
i would suggest anything from from bonniebell and wet n'wild makeup line because i think that stuff is geared toward 11 and 12 year olds....nail polish,cottonballs, cute ribbons and clubs and you can also try to find stuff that is gentle on there little faces and give them a facial..i think three bottles of body spray would be good and let them choose which scent they like the best.





Sounds like fun have a good time!
put hair in a messey ponytail and put banges on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment