Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you do your hair&makeup.....?

Like this girl%26lt;3





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToA4kE9G4Dc





I have like the same hair color,bangs[[btw how do you keep them in place mine always cover my face :DD Blowdry when wet%26amp;a lil hairspray?]], highlights, and length. I have straight hair%26amp;layers. I think what may work is take shower then spritz some leave in conditioner, run through my hair. Then let hair dry until its damp, then use some mousse while hair is hanging upside down, then blowdry, add more mousse if needed, then HAIRSPRAY! Tell me tips or how you think I should do it thanks%26lt;3





P.S. haha its so weird how me%26amp;this girl have like the SAME EXACT clothing style! LolHow do you do your hair%26amp;makeup.....?
haha, well when i want my bangs to stay in a different place from their natural part, here's how i do it:





*when i get out of the shower, brush my hair to the part i want it.


*pin my bangs with a bobby pin to the side where i want them to stay.


*sleep on them %26amp; when i get up, they're dry %26amp; in the place i want them to be! [:





and for the makeup, it's very simple. it looks likke shes using a simple foundation, %26amp; some kind of glowing highlight after use for your skin.





for her eyes, it looks like she simply put on the bottom pencil eyelinerr, [black,] top liquid, %26amp; connectedd them around her eyes. then at the top, some light tan or light pink eyeshadow. %26amp; last but not least, on the lips, light pink lipgloss/plumper. hope i helped! :DHow do you do your hair%26amp;makeup.....?
try not to use any hair product and trim you bangs and make them side swept which will keep them out of your eyes and that look goes good with anyone especially if you have straight hair





  • sell makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment