Monday, November 21, 2011

How should i do my hair/makeup?

well it's more like an 8th grade prom, our final dance before graduation. i have straightish light brunette hair and its long. my dress is knee length and navy blue, i have green eyes, and im light/bronzed skinned. if anyone has an suggestions for hair makeup and accessories let me know.





p.s please dont say u dont need makeup ur a little 14 year old and put ur hair in braids. im from the city so where i live its kinda like being a junior in highschool.How should i do my hair/makeup?
Hey! I'm in 8th grade too! I suggest you decide if you want an updo or just have you hair down. Or in-between. I think it would be gorgeous to just have your hair down, maybe pulled away softly with a matching barette or just a bobby pin. Since your hair is usually straight, I suggest having it wavy/curly, kind of like this:





http://media.photobucket.com/image/wavy%鈥?/a>





I think that it would be adorable!





As for your makeup, you should probably wear a little eyeliner and mascara, blush, and lip gloss. One option is a navy eyeshadow on your lids and smudge it a little above the lids, and you could still do a nude or light pink lip color.





I found a tutorial on navy blue smoky eyes and nude lips:





To achieve this look and wear it well, it's important to keep the rest of your makeup subtle. My suggestion is to accompany your navy blue smoky eyes with a sheer, peachy blush such as Clinique Blushing Blush in Precious Posy. For fair skin, choose a natural peachy pink lip color such as NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm. Dark skin fares well with a golden pink lip gloss such as MAC Lipglass in Nymphette.





After applying foundation, concealer, and your eyeshadow base, use a sponge-tipped eyeshadow applicator to apply a dark shimmery indigo blue eyeshadow such as MAC Eyeshadow in Blue Flame all the way up to your eye crease. Blend away any harsh lines.


Use a black eyeliner such as Jane OneLiners in Black to line your top lash line and the bottom as well, stopping halfway across on the bottom.


Use MAC Liquidliner in Blue Horizon to line the bottom lash line, lightly tracing over the black liner.


Apply coats of CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black to the top and bottom lashes OR apply Ardell Fashion Lashes false eyelashes, then coats of Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black on the bottom lashes only.





And here's a picture:


http://sparkleshelf.com/files/34/blue_sm鈥?/a>





I hope I helped!How should i do my hair/makeup?
You could do your hair in an updo, like a chignon at the nape, and have a few strands loose, so it doesn't look too structured. I've seen models in magazines with that style, and it is really becoming. You could also add a jeweled barette or clip for additional glamor.





I would play up your eyes with dark brown or black liner, mascara and violet eye shadow. But keep the rest of your makeup low key. Maybe a subtle blush on your cheeks and a tinted lip gloss.





Have a great time at the dance!
well, first off, let me tell you that i'm jealous. my eighth grade does not get a dance like that. :( lol.


but anyways, i recommend pulling your hair half up, and making the top sort of poofy. it's hard to describe so i hope you know what i'm saying. haha.


and makeup: eyeliner, and thick eyelashes, glitterly lip gloss.


have fun and hope that i helped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment